As a provider of services for children with special needs TheraCare recognizes the need for services for these students and support for typically developing children and their caretakers as well. TheraCare offers a line of Behavioral and Educational Consultation services. TheraCare's consultation program is committed to fostering independence in both typically developing children as well as children with special needs.
Consultation services can be provided in the home as well as on-site in schools, day cares, community settings, etc. Consultation services are customized to the need of the child, family and staff. Package rates are available and can be tailored to meet individual needs. These packages include rates for consultation services as well as workshops and seminars on an: hourly, half day, full day, monthly, and annual basis.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Program Development/Consultation
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Play and Social Skills Training
- Staff Training and Development
- Inclusion or Curriculum Support
- Classroom/Home/Community Behavior Management
- Supervision for BCBA/BCABA candidates
- Overview of Autism
- Applied Behavior Analysis/Verbal Behavior/Discrete Trial Teaching
- Classroom Management
- Strategies for Increasing Language
- Incidental Teaching
- Supported Inclusion
- Developmental Stages and Appropriate Goals
- When to Make a Referral
- Natural Environment Therapy
- Communication Training
Other training topics may be available based on individual needs upon request.
TheraCare 's team of experienced professionals is committed to providing quality clinical services to all students and staff.